Knowledge Systems provides employees with outstanding opportunities, pay, benefits and work/life balance. Our pay and benefits exceed the industry average, which we do because we hire the best. We believe in and support a healthy work / life balance and support diversity and equal opportunity for our employees.
Being part of the Knowledge Systems team means working on challenging projects and initiatives. Our clients hire us for our expertise and our consultants are central to that value. We will make every effort to both leverage our consultants experience and provide the opportunity to learn new skills. For consideration please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our career section to view our current job openings and apply.
Knowledge Systems pays our consultants above the industry average. Our compensation package consists of a combination of base pay and a top notch referral bonus program. Our consultants work hard to make Knowledge Systems successful and share in the results of our success.
Work / Life Balance
We believe in, support and promote a strong work / life balance for each of our employees. Depending on the individual situation and our client needs we have arranged flexible work hours or telecommuting to help our employees balance their lives.
Knowledge Systems provides the following benefits to our employees.
- 401K – 23 investment choices
- Paid Time Off – starting at 15 days
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short Term Disability – At no cost to employee
- Long Term Disability – At no cost to employee
- Life Insurance – At no cost to employee
- 2 additional weeks Paid Time Off for Military Reserve employees
- Employee Referral Program – Up to $15,000 per referral
- Paid Technical Training
- Employee Assistance Program – Including immediate family