We are seeking skilled software developers to join our Peoplesoft team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. PeopleSoft experience is desired but not required.
Developers are expected to perform the following activities:
– Works individually or as part of a team
– Must be familiar with SDLC (Agile Scrum)
– Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
– Resolves software problem reports
– Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
– Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.